I am, what I am...

Friday, February 10, 2006

A Dimension of me - this blog.

Working in reputed software firm for around two year and keep saying I am not into blogging…I know very little about blogging and things like that was kind of strange to my friends and colleagues. I hardly read blogs – even those I read are technical ones and off late I managed to find interest to read my beloved friends posts. But whatever I have seen so far, showed me one thing – your blog is your style, your taste, your ideology and to some extent, your blog is you.

I believe it is a dimension of you - an interface – just like your sense of humor, your hobbies, your wrist-watch, socks, your favorite computer game, most hated topic of discussion, your temper, your messenger status, your working style and there exists at-least trillion other views. Thanks to the blessed technology, blogging is turning out to be the most comfortable dimension to expose for many folks out here. I believe many are comfortable expressing themselves through words. Their flair for language makes it easy to express things more accurately and vividly. I have never been comfortable putting myself through words (you guys should have guessed that by this time) – one of the reason for not blogging so far – always worried about projecting something inaccurate since I can hardly play around with words.

So here I am, coming out of my self imposed shackles – to face the realities, opening up my new vista – providing the interface to connect to other interesting outlooks.

Welcome blogging – the new dimension in my life.
Arun

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home